Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Addison

Sweet baby girl Addison is ADORABLE. This girl I loved everything about her...from her big brown eyes, dark hair, cute nose, and even her cute little chunky cheeks. And perfect for the photo session.

Really a cooperative happy baby.

She is 9 months old so not a lot of moving around yet. So it was an easy hour. I was a bit spoiled today by the perfect weather, fun company, and totally wonderful baby, Addison.

Thanks Paula for letting me do her photographs. You got a good baby!

- Jennifer

1 comments:

Jennifer

This last photograph was of Addison being very interested in my camera so I put it right infront of her face to let her see and press the trigger
:) I like it. This really reminds me of some pics I have of Maya always going for the camera

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP