Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brittany & Mike

It has been a while since we have done some maternity photographs. But I think many of you know it is one of my favorite kind of sessions to do! I think part of the reason is I regret not having photographs of myself pregnant.

But mostly I think pregnancy is amazing and beautiful! I think it need to be captured. The process of pregnancy and child birth is the most remarkable and lovely experiences you can have the pleasure of having in your lifetime.

Mike and Brittany were so cooperative and wonderful for the whole session. I was especially impressed with Mike because I know guys are really usually not into the whole thing and he was sweet and encouraging and most of all smiled for the photo's!

Brittany is due in just a couple of weeks! I remember that time...right before...it was an anxious time for me. Brittany enjoy each day with Mike and the two of you and I hope your water birth delivery goes smoothly!

Congratulations!

- Jennifer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP