Monday, April 20, 2009

Brody Matthew

We went to photograph little baby Brody yesterday. He was still just a little guy weighing less then 7 lbs at 3 weeks. So cute.

Newborns are most comfortable in their parents arms, in their clothing and in their routine. So strip them of clothes take them from their parents and try to take some photographs it doesn't always work out. He was not super excited about this photo session when we started...

But then he calmed down and got into the modeling ...or we simply wore him out. And we got to take some really sweet photographs. I was excited when Tommy thought to open up the front door. We put the basket right inside the house with the door open the light was really nice. Then I stuck him at the front door and I think those are really cool shots.

I love shooting new kinds of photographs and ideas!

I hope you enjoy your Brody sneak peak!

- Jennifer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP