Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top Model in the Making...

We went yesterday for a newborn session for a precious baby named Maximilian. He was adorable but I must admit big Sister Reese stole the show. She is 2 1/2 and reminded me a bit of Maya. She was excited and friendly and totally up for any kind of photograph I wanted to take.

Then she did something funny that really reminded me of Maya. She posed her dad like I had just posed her and took her camera and started shooting.

I think big sisters are suppose to get all the attention and this little lady is no exception. Her baby brother is going to have a lot of fun growing up in this fun family and with sweet sister Reese.

The whole family was happy and warm and the love was so obvious in person and translated through the photographs.

Tommy and I had a lot of fun doing their photographs!

Thank you Marianne, Ross, Reese &Max for having us come do your families photographs!

Enjoy the sneak peak!

- Jennifer

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP