Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ella and Cameron

These two cuties are all over our website. Cameron adorns our splash page with his, all too cool, football stance. Ella has this really amazing soul and big smile. She reminds me a lot of her mom. They are so good and so cute. I really loved getting to see them a year later. Cameron looked the most different to me this year. His chubby cheeks were less chubby and his hair cut was cute and more grown up.

He is now into baseball and was cracking me up with his batting stance. He was really getting into the role by spitting on the ground like a real baseball player and then getting into position for me.

Cameron and Ella will be really great siblings to the new baby on the way.

- Jennifer -

Here are some new photographs of some of my favorite little people to photograph.





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP