Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rob & Jenny...


Jenny and Rob are long-time friends of Tommy's.  When I met them I instantly felt so comfortable around them.  I think they make an amazing couple. There friends and family are so much fun and take you in and make you feel one of the group.

With all this support of their families, the whole event went really smooth and was a lot of fun.  The rehearsal started with duckpin bowling...which I happen to be horrible at...I will keep my day job. And then we ate some really delicious BBQ.

The wedding took place at Fountain Square Theatre. We did photographs before hand at the IMA.
Jenny and Rob chose to see each other prior to the ceremony which I thought made for some really special photographs of the two of them alone taking in that moment of seeing each other for the first time and exchanging gifts.

Thanks Jenny and Rob for letting be such a big part of your day!

- Jennifer





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP