Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kristen Paige


A friend of mine I used to know from working at the community hospitals approached me a while back about taking pictures of her daughter.
I had the pleasure of getting to do her Kristen, her daughter's, senior photographs.

It was a lot of fun. I felt inspired and like I was back in college. She was up for any ideas and had a fun personality.  I look at highschoolers like her and I wish I was half as cool as her when I was in school. The fashion mistakes we all made in the 90's did me no justice but kids now are able to express themselves in such creative and much more unique ways then when I was going through my teen years. Kristen is artsy and fun and beautiful so taking good photographs was not hard.

Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

- Jennifer



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP