Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mason turns 1!


Mason's mom, Amy, I have know since she was 15. I managed a Delia's a long time ago. She was my favorite young lady working there for me. Something connected us right away. I found of sense of wanting to be a good role model and be that person she could talk to about anything.

So much has happened in both of our lives. She was the videographer during Maya's birth. She now has her own little one, Mason. He is adorable. He has the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen.

We did photographs in a couple of locations and ended our day at the Flying Cupcake, in Broadripple. I got some really great shots of him with the cupcake.

Happy 1st Year Mason! Auntie Jenn Loves You!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Portrait' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP